Here's my latest clip from my recent appearance on "207" Channel 6 in Maine! South African Wines!
The list of South African wines featured are below.
Please email me if you have any other questions about pricing or availability. Cheers!
- Ken Forrester "Petit" Chenin Blanc: RSVP Portland; Oak Hill Beverage, Scarborough; Scratch Baking Co., South Portland; Friendly Discount Beverage, Westbrook.
- Indaba Chardonnay: Now You're Cooking, Bath; IGA, Rangeley; Westbrook Market, Westbrook.
- Graham Beck Sparkling Rose: RSVP, Portland; Tullys Beer & Wine, Wells.
- Southern Right Pinotage: Vinolio, Belfast; Mountain Country Supermarket, Jackman; Belfast Co-op.
- The Wolftrap Red Blend: Trenton Marketplace, Trenton; Andover General Store, Andover; Global Beverage, Ellsworth, Now You're Cooking, Bath.
Wine Education in Your Home or Business
Do you enjoy wine but wish you could learn a little bit more about it in a casual setting? Are screw caps really ok on a bottle? What’s the difference between Sauvignon Blanc and Fume Blanc? What are the hot wine regions right now? What exactly does it mean when a wine is described as “chalky” or “smoky”? And here’s the big question: Can you find a really good bottle of wine for less than $15? Absolutely! In fact, you can find great wines for less than $10. But in the vast expanse of a wine shop, how do you find the hidden treasures?
If your interest is piqued then please contact Sip to set up a relaxed and fun wine tasting! Maia Gosselin – the editor of a wine and spirits trade magazine and owner of Sip Wine Education – will lead you and your friends as you sip and sample “hidden gem” wines from a variety of countries. Tasting notes will be provided as we discuss our impressions of the wines, learn about some interesting varietals and find out what the current trends are these days.
Sip is perfect for moms' groups, neighborhood get-togethers, girls night out, book clubs, birthday celebrations, bridal showers or parties, corporate events and more!